Saturday, April 24, 2021

Book List: Criminal Minds (YA)

 


I've been binging Criminal Minds (I'm halfway through the series). It's a LONG series. It's sometimes hard to watch because it's really disturbing but also really interesting. I can't wait it too close to bed because...no one wants those kinds of nightmares.

But I've been thinking about books that are similar. So I made a list. It's YA books because I don't like to be too scared. And YA generally ends happily (the bad guy loses).

YA Book List:
Naturals series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough
The Body in the Woods by April Henry

Not Pictured:
In the Hall with the Knife by Diana Peterfreund
Dangerous Girls (republished as I'll Never Tell) by Abigail Haas
Pretend She's Here by Luanne Rice


What other books would you add to this list?

No comments: