Thursday, January 31, 2019

Review: Body in the Woods

18490532
* Book 1 in a duology *
Alexis, Nick, and Ruby couldn't be more different - but the one thing they have in common is they're all members of the same search and rescue team. When a call goes out, they meet to help search the woods for a missing hiker.

Instead, they find the body of a girl. Going through the discovery together and not being able to talk about it with people helps cement a relationship between them. The more they talk about it, the more they want to help solve the case. Could there be something the police are missing?
My Thoughts: I really liked this book, it's been one I've been wanting to read for ages. I'm glad I finally did. I really liked the three different perspectives and what they each brought to the book. I liked learning more about search and rescue teams. I liked how they kept researching and looking into ideas even though the police gave them the brush off.  I'm looking forward to reading the second book.

Cover Thoughts: Love it
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A great read for your mystery/thriller readers.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This sounds like an interesting mystery! I need to see if my library has it! :)