Saturday, January 25, 2014

Mysterious Saturday Review: Third Lie's the Charm

 * Final book in the trilogy*

Kate's not ready to let go of Grace. The Sisterhood's still active and Kate wants revenge. She's annoying her friends and family by making them angry and sad that she can't let this rest. They don't understand why she has to make things right.

When another boy dies, things get worse. The boy called Kate that night, but Kate was busy infiltrating the Sisterhood. Now she's on a mission to see who's behind the mysterious letter sent from the Brotherhood. She really does want this nightmare to be over. Maybe then she can reclaim a normal life.
My Thoughts: I really loved this trilogy for the mystery, for the plot twists, for the secrets, for the danger, for the lies fro the betrayals, and for the deep ever lasting friendship. I laughed at Kate's snark. I laughed at Seth's goofiness. I wanted to know more about Grace. I never wanted to go to Pemberly Brown, even though it sounds pretty on the surface. I wanted to see Kate kick butt and take names. I'm sad to see the end of Kate and her friends but I loved the ending. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: my Library

No comments: