Monday, January 6, 2014

Book Survey

I saw this on the Canterbury Library Tumblr and thought it looked fun, so here goes. Some of these are quite hard so I wrote down the first answer I came up with, without spending too much time thinking about the answer.


A. Author You’ve Read The Most Books From - Meg Cabot

B. Best Sequel Ever - Crown of Midnight
C. Currently Reading - Winner's Curse / Going Rogue / Best Man
D. Drink of Choice While Reading - Diet Coke
E. E-Reader or Physical Books - Physical Books
F. Favorite Fictional Character - Harry Potter
G. Glad You Gave This Book A Chance - The Summer I Turned Pretty
H. Hidden Gem Book - Dangerous Girls
I. Important Moments of Your Reading Life - Meeting a favorite author
J. Just Finished - Racing Savannah
K. Kinds of Books You Love to Read - High Fantasy
L. Longest Book You’ve Read - Count of Monte Cristo1,276  pages
M. Major “Book Hangover” Because Of (the real world feels incomplete or surreal because you’re still living in the world of the book you just finished) Just One Day
N. Number of Books You Own - No idea, but estimated 500
O. One Book That You Have Read Multiple Times - Winter Dreams, Christmas Love
P. Preferred Place to Read - Couch
Q. Quote from a Book that Inspires YouHappiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~ Albus Dumbledore
R. Reading Regret - Not getting a chance to read all the books I want to read
S. Series You Started and Need to Finish - Percy Jackson
T. Three Of Your All-Time Favorite Books - Pride and Prejudice, Princess Diaries, Da Vinci Code
U. Unapologetic Fan Of - Regency Romances
W. Worst Bookish Habit - Taking out too many books from the library and keeping them late
V. Very Excited For This Release More Than Any Other - Mortal Heart 

X. Marks The Spot (start on your bookshelf and count to the 5th book) Hypnotize Me by Gordon Korman
Y. Your Latest Book Purchase No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean
Z. ZZZ-Snatcher (last book that kept you up WAY late) Best Man by Kristan Higgins

2 comments:

cleemckenzie said...

Your choice of sequel is interesting. I'll have to take a look since I'm always disappointed in that second book. Thanks.

Jessica said...

I did this awhile ago and it was fun to answer all of it! Things like this are a lot of fun! :)

I prefer PB books to e-books too! I haven't been able to meet any of my favorite authors in person yet, but that would be amazing! Pride and Prejudice is on my TBR list for this year, I want to finally read a Jane Austen book! :)