Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Cozy Mysteries

As you know, I'm a sucker for cozy mysteries. So imagine my surprise and happiness when I stumbled across this reading challenged hosted by Socrates Book Reviews. I'm trying for 

LEVEL 4 - Sleuth Extraordinaire - Read 20 or more


Here's a few mysteries I'm looking forward to this year. I have a hard time finding lists of upcoming cozies, but I know there will be more to add to the list. Plus there's several I didn't get to last year.


Murder With Ganache: A Key West Food Critic MysteryAll Fudged UpStaged to DeathThe Diva Wraps It Up
Sugar and IcedDeath of a Mad HatterDays of Wine and RoquefortBlackberry Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen Series #17)
Home of the Braised (White House Chef Mystery Series #7)Inherit the WordPecan Pies and Homicides (Charmed Pie Shoppe Series #3)Bloom and Doom
Killer PhysiqueThe Goodbye Witch (Wishcraft Mystery Series #4)


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Welcome to the cozy challenge! What great books you have coming up. Enjoy!


Misa said...

Sounds like a fun, great challenge!