Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mini Review: No Good Duke Goes Unpunished

Rules of Scoundrels Series #3 *

Temple used to live a life of luxury as next in line as Duke of Lamont. But twelve years ago, a night he doesn't remember, cast him out of society and earn him the name the Killer Duke. Now the woman he supposedly killed is back, offering him a chance at redemption...for a price. 
The Good: I love Sarah MacLean's books and this one was amazing. I loved Temple - he's so tough but he showed his softer side multiple times. I loved Mara - she's smart, feisty, and doesn't back down from a challenge. I loved the boys at her school and of course, Lavender. I love how Temple and Mara danced and bantered the whole book before falling in love. I laughed, I smiled, I gasped, and my heart was happy. A perfect read for a cold winter's day.

The Bad: That cliffhanger ending with the surprise ending makes me NEED the last book ASAP.

Overall Verdict:  If you haven't read this series and you like Regency romance, get yourself to a library or bookstore immediately. 

No comments: