Friday, January 21, 2022

Book Lists: Duke Books


Yesterday, I reviewed the Duke Heist and I thought about all the duke books I enjoyed.

So I created a list.

Here are a few - many of these are part of a series, but not necessarily the first in a series. And maybe of these are by my favorite historical romance authors. 

Duke and I by Julia Quinn
Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean
Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare
When You Give a Duke a Diamond by Shana Galen 
I Married the Duke by Katherine Ashe 

Not Pictured: 
How the Duke was Won by Lenora Bell
Duchess by Design by Maya Rodale
How the Dukes Stole Christmas by Tessa Dare, Sarah MacLean, Sophie Jordan, and Joanna Shupe 
Duke in Shining Armor by Loretta Chase 
My American Duchess by Eloisa James

Two contemporary reads:
Duke by Default by Alyssa Cole
Duke, Actually by Jenny Holiday 


Have you read any of these?

No comments: