Thursday, November 7, 2019

Christmas Book Review: How the Dukes Stole Christmas


How the Dukes Stole Christmas
Four novellas featuring four dukes from some of my favorite historical romance authors.

My Thoughts: I loved these stories. They were funny, sweet, charming, and entertaining. Meet Me in Mayfair mostly took place in one night during a ball. Louisa must find a titled wealthy man to fall in love with her in one night to save their family. The Duke of Christmas Present is all about second chances and chocolate. I loved the secret tunnel in that story. Heiress Alone reminded me of Home Alone - but set in Scotland. Her family won a house there and the daughters, except for one, are looking to be married well. The mother reminded me of Mrs. Bennett. Christmas in Central Park takes place in New York City, during the Gilded Age. There's a twist on the Duke in this one. I love how one bad idea snowballed until it became out of control. A fantastic collection of stories that I didn't want to end!

Source: Gifted
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your romance section, your readers will thank you!



No comments: