Thursday, November 14, 2019

Christmas Book Review: Royal Holiday


 * Book 4 in the Wedding Date series * 



Royal Holiday (The Wedding Date, #4)When Maddie's job takes her to England for Christmas, she asks her mom to accompany her. Vivian's excited to travel, especially since after the first of the year, things will drastically change at work. This will be her last vacation for a while. She's also proud of her daughter for her accomplishments. While Maddie's helping the Duchess, she'll be able to relax.

When she meets the Queen's Royal Secretary - the two of them hit it off. Soon, he taking her on private tours of the estate, horseback riding, and more.

Malcolm and Vivian talk for hours, spending as much time together as they can. But what happens when the clock strikes midnight and Vivian must return home? 
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book. I loved the Christmas moments and the festivities. I loved learning more about Maddie's mom. I loved her romance with Malcom. I loved the royal moments - meeting the Queen, seeing the palace, moments with the Duchess. I loved how Vivian and Malcolm couldn't keep away from each other, enjoyed their conversations, and helped each other with family and job drama. Another fun book in this series. 

Cover Thoughts: Seriously cute
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: Grab this holiday novel for your romance collection

No comments: