Thursday, January 6, 2022

2021: That's a Wrap


I had some goals for the year. Some I completed and some I didn't...

Here are some accomplishments/events that happened this year:

Personal:
Hiked in New Hampshire to see waterfalls
Hiked in Acadia National Park (again)
Spent a week vacation in Florida going to Universal, Disney, seeing family, and eating so much great food!
Rediscovered my love for puzzles 
Discovered watercolor painting
Went to one bookish event: Debbi Michiko Florence
Held monthly tea parties (for the first six months of the year)
Attended a family wedding
Attended a family reunion in Nantucket
My Etsy store did well enough for another year. 

Sadly: Saying goodbye to my pup.

Professional:
Still reviewing books for SLJ and Fresh Fiction
Attended training for my library to become a Family Place Library
Cybils Awards Round 1 Judge for Graphic Novels
Hosted so many videos on social media
Started a TikTok account - BookTok for the library

Reading/Writing/Blogging:
 Read many many wonderful books
315 books of various age groups
630 picture books and board books
Blogged 343 times 
Worked a lot of my WIP - which still needs work, but it's SO MUCH BETTER. 

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

What a great year (except losing your pup, which is so very difficult and sad). I like that you managed to do a bunch of traveling and seeing family. Let's hope 2022 is just as good.