Thursday, January 2, 2020

2020 Goals


I have goals for this year both personal and professional.

Here are a few of them:

Reading Goals:
Read 250 books (kids/middle grade/YA/Adult)
Read 600 picture books/I Can Read Books/picture book nonfiction

Continue reviewing for School Library Journal and Fresh Fiction and VOYA

Blogging:
Blog more about library life and programs (I used to do this more)
Write 300 blog posts per year
Share more about my crafty items and process

Writing Goals:
Finish tearing apart Pride and Basketball, my current WIP
Build it back up.
Find myself an agent
Work on getting it published

* I've been working on this goal for years, but it's time to get serious. I've gotten some great feedback and I need to stop being scared and just do it.

Do you have reading/blogging goals?


No comments: