Monday, January 3, 2022

Cybils Short Lists: Graphic Novels


 The Short Lists were announced over the weekend. I worked on the graphic novel lists:

YA Books:


Elementary and Middle Grade Books:


You can read blurbs for these books here.

If you want to find out more about the other short lists, check out the Cybils Awards Blog.

These books move on to the second and final round where another panel of judges will read and select the final winners.

Winners will be announced February 14th.

As usual, it's going to be hard to select just one winner. I can't wait to see which books are chosen.

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Thank you for choosing such wonderful books to send on to me, a 2nd round judge in the graphics novel category. I have started reading them and already am impressed by the ones I've gotten my hands on. It will be so difficult to choose the winners!