Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Holiday Gift Ideas: Adult Fiction

 Last week, I talked a lot about children's, middle grade, and YA books. Now it's time for adult book recommendations.


Here are some of my favorites (4 and 5 star reads) that I read this year that would make GREAT holiday gifts!

Books make awesome gifts! Especially when you purchase them from independent bookstores.

You want to be early this year because of supply issues.


Thrillers and Mysteries




 


 

 





Women's Fiction
   

 

 

Historical Fiction:
  

 

 

Romance 
    

  

 


 

 
   
 

 

  

 

 

  



  



 

 




Fantasy:
 





1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

The Rose Code is one of my favorites from this year. This makes me realize I need to start thinking about my "best of" post for 2021.