Saturday, November 20, 2021

Graphic Novel Review: How to be Bad

 




From superheroes to super villains, Mischief and her cat Mayhem team up with Melvira to cause havoc. Mischief wanted to be a superhero badly, but she didn't have any powers. She lied on her camp application. When she's discovered and humiliated, Melvira is there to manipulate the situation. 

Mischief and Melvira cause trouble all across the city, but there's a line Mischief won't cross. What happens when she has to stand up to her best friend?
My Thoughts: I really loved this graphic novel about finding yourself, friendship, and smart plans. The art was great and colorful. Lots of action, danger, and humor. I also liked the question this book asks - what makes a hero or a villain. I can't wait to read more of Mischief and Mayhem's story.

Cover Thoughts: Great
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have graphic novel for your school and public libraries.
* Read for the Cybils Award

No comments: