Friday, November 5, 2021

Graphic Novel Review: Clash



* Book 4 in the Click series * 

Olive's used to be friends with everyone - floating between groups is easy for her. Until Natasha arrives. Olive shows the new girl around school, but it's clear that Natasha isn't interested in being friends.

It's hard for Olive. She dismisses Natasha's mean comments - until she can't. She worries that her friends might choose Natasha over her...
My Thoughts:  I really enjoyed this book. I felt bad for Olive - especially the more she tried to hide her hurt feelings. There are so many feelings in middle school. I wanted to wrap Olive up in a hug. I felt terrible for her for dealing with all the friendship drama, the insecurities, and the meanness of Natasha. I did love how everything turned out. I do hope there are more Olive stories coming!

Oh and the art work is great too. I love the facial expressions. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have series for your school and public libraries. 

No comments: