Saturday, November 13, 2021

Graphic Novel Review: Curie Society

 



The three new roommates at Edmund University could not be more different. They each have their own field of specialty: biology, technology, and math. While they might not get along and annoy each other - they have the opportunity to become something more.

The three of them receive an invitation, but they must work together to figure out the puzzle. They fail, but failure is a part of life - just like teamwork. The three roommates are invited to join the Curie Society - a secret society that supports female scientists and prevents technology from falling into the wrong hands.
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this one. I'm here for the secret society, the feminist sisterhood, and the secrets. I liked meeting the three roommates and watching them attempt to co-exist and then work together. The art was really great too! I really hope they make more volumes to this story because my questions were not all answers - and I want more!

Cover Thoughts: Awesome
Source: My library
Reading Challenge: The Cybils Award
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your school and public library collections!

No comments: