Friday, July 30, 2021

Book List: YA Books set in Hollywood


Last week, I talked about Hollywood books for Adults, so this week I'm talking about YA books. 

I love YA books set in Hollywood. It's one of my favorite buzz words.

Book List:
Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith
Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler

Love Scene, Take Two by Alex Evansley
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan



Books Not Pictured:
Lost in Hollywood by Cindy Callaghan (Middle Grade)
Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle
Teen Idol by Meg Cabot
The Daughters by Joanna Philbin
Now a Major Motion Picture by Cory McCarthy 
Spoiled by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
Off the Record by Camryn Garrett 
Geekerella by Ashely Poston

No comments: