Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Christmas in July: Christmas Picture Books


It's Christmas in July here at YA Book Nerd.

Because of the pandemic, last year's Christmas book order at the library took longer to come in.  So I didn't get the chance to take them home and read them first like usual. And thus didn't get my picture book Christmas fix. But now I've gotten a chance to read them and wanted to share some of my favorites. Stay tuned all month long for new to me picture books.

 


Christmas is SO close but yet so far away. A young boy keeps waiting and counting down the days.

A really fun picture book with lots of funny moments and holiday traditions. And the illustrations are magical too.


Could you actually catch Santa so you can pepper him with questions?

A funny story about ways to trap Santa...that just might work. Clever and charming.


Vegetables in Underwear is a huge hit at my library, so of course I needed this book. And it's very similar and very silly and cute. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

These all look so fun! And I'm looking forward to reading your Christmas in July posts! :)