Friday, February 5, 2021

Book Lists: Little Women


I'm a HUGE fan of Little Women.

This is the movie from my childhood:

I enjoyed this mini series

But this is the Little Women perfection
Read why here


And I'm SO Happy we are getting more book adaptions!
Here's the Book List:

Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy:
This is a great graphic novel. There are some sad parts here.
Read my review here.

Jo:
Another graphic novel - where Jo writes for the school newspaper. Not the usual sad parts...
Review here.

More to the Story:
This is a middle grade novel with a Muslim American family. There are sad parts and amazing parts.
Review here

So Many Beginnings:
I'm excited to read this one.
See it on Goodreads

Little Witches:
I'm waiting for this one to come into the library.
Another graphic novel.
See it on Goodreads.

Similar Reads:

YA Book: The Mother-Daughter Book Club

Adult Book:
Meg and Jo

No comments: