Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books pre1980

 This week's topic is books I want to read before I was born.


 


I love LM Montgomery and haven't read these yet.


Short stories after the Chronicles of Prydain

And for that matter, the Welsh mythology the book series has ties to...



Louisa May Alcott books. I've read several but not this one. 



I remember my mother talking fondly about this book. I've never read it, but I probably would like it as our reading tastes our similar.

A Little Princess - watched the movie, but never read the book.



I've heard great things about this series, but never read it. I think I started it once, but I can't remember why I stopped...

 I have never read a Georgette Heyer book and that needs to change..

What others should be on my list?

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I haven't read those LM Montgomery books yet either!

My post.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I read Five Little Peppers as a child. I also remember it fondly.

Catherine said...

I've read a couple of Georgette Heyers and they're fun - I liked 'A Convenient Marriage'!

RS said...

I read Five Little Peppers as a kid and really liked it -- though I should reread it since I remember nothing!

I just read A Little Princess last year. It was no less magical despite my late arrival; I think you'll enjoy it.