Friday, February 19, 2021

Summer Reading Kids (3)


I'm a little late with the planning this year, but I'm starting to look at summer reading programs. This year is ALL about animals.

It's possible to break up the summer into weeks:
Pets
Farm Animals
Zoo

Previously I talked about easy crafts and food programs

This week is all about books.

Animal Books are a little bit easier because they come out all the time. And they circulate really well. I usually spend the year stocking up on books for the summer's theme.

These are ones I've read this year and ones I'm going to order for the library. There's a nice mix of older titles and upcoming books. 

Picture Books:
   
 

  
  

 
  

 


Graphic Novels:


Chapter Books:
   


   

  

Nonfiction Books:
  

  


Many of these nonfiction books are part of a series, which is great!

No comments: