Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall Covers

This week's topic is about covers - covers that remind you of fall. I have a few I've read this year and a few I want to read.


Read:
Throw Like a Girl by Sarah HenningGeekerella by Ashley PostonPumpkin Spice Peril by Jenn McKinlayThe Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice by Donna KauffmanHalloween by Julie Beer

Want to read:
A Sweet Alaskan Fall (Wild River #3)Nothing Bundt Trouble (A Bakeshop Mystery #11)Dance Away with MePumpkin Spice Up Your Life: (Wish #9)Closer to Nowhere

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Some lovely covers. Well done.

I had a bit of a hard time since brown is not my favourite colour (actually, it’s the colour I like least) but I found some good books anyway.

My TTT.

Lydia said...

It looks like we took a similar approach to this week's topic. That's kind of neat! :)

My post.

Susan said...

I love the cover for the Alaska one. So warm and evocative!

Happy TTT!

Susan
www.blogginboutbooks.com

Erin @ Lavish Literature said...

A Sweet Alaskan Fall looks like the perfect autumn read!

<a href="https://lavishliterature.com/2020/10/06/top-ten-book-covers-with-autumnal-colours/>My TTT</a>

Christopher @ Plucked from the Stacks said...

So fun seeing The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice on your list. I read it last year and really enjoyed it. A perfect little collection of reads for fall.