Saturday, October 10, 2020

Shop Small Gift Ideas (1)

Since the holidays will be here before you know it, I thought I would share some cute gift ideas.

Instead of shopping online at places like Amazon, why not shop local?

If you have awesome local businesses, grab items from their stores of gift cards.

If you're shopping for people outside our area, why not get something super cute on Etsy?

I'm going to highlight a new suggestion each week. 




And if you want to support me (Thank you!), I do have a small Etsy shop.




Perfect for the Jane Austen fan in your life.

I actually just purchased this shirt!


This is from the 

This shop makes T-shirts that are super soft  and cozy. They are really fun!

Give them a look.

They have Halloween (including Hocus Pocus) and Christmas and so much more!

I can't wait to wear mine.

No comments: