Thursday, June 13, 2019

Review: Cliff House

The Cliff House
One summer in Cape Sanctuary changes everything for two sisters and the aunt who raised them. Bea must deal with her ex-husband returning to town after a near death experience and wanting to get back together. She has no interest in returning to their old life. A stranger turns Daisy's life upside down and convinces her to share her story with him - and all her secrets. Stella's past comes to town and helps heal her in a way she never expected. This family find comfort in themselves, understanding in their lives, and love.
My Thoughts: I'm a big fan of the author's Haven Point novels. I really enjoyed this stand alone novel. I loved the two sisters and the aunt; they had a great relationship. But my heart broke for each of them at how they came to be together. I loved that Stella opened her home to other children and the impact she had on so many lives. I love the fact that all three of them worked for her foundation. There was lots of tugging at the heartstrings in this read, but it made my heart happy.

Cover Thoughts: Charming - I wouldn't mind waking up to that view every morning
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your public library's romance/women's fiction collection.

No comments: