Monday, June 10, 2019

Mini Review: Bridal Bootcamp

Bridal Boot Camp (Little Bridge Island, #0.5)
Roberta's best friend challenges her to take a chance after she hears about the sheriff's deputy taking her yoga class. There was some serious flirting going on before class.

Rob's been burned before and she's not looking for someone new. But against her better judgement, she agrees.

My Thoughts: A short and sweet story that wets the appetite for the new series set on Little Bridge Island. I hope that we meet both Rob and Ryan again. They were cute. I enjoyed the banter between the two as Ryan realized the yoga class was a bridal boot camp. I also loved how that turned out for him.  I love Ryan's volunteer efforts and the love he has for his dog. So looking forward to more in this series.

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: Purchased

No comments: