Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Top Ten Tuesdays: Favorite Books of 2019 (so far)

This week's topic is...well I'm changing it again. I'm creating a list of my favorite books that I've read so far this year. Kids, middle grade, YA, and adult. I'm skipping picture books, because that adds in too many books. 


Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. MaasPaperback Crush by Gabrielle MossA Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid KemmererThe Proposal by Jasmine GuilloryPlaying for Keeps by Jill Shalvis
Ask Me Anything by Molly E. LeeWe Hunt the Flame by Hafsah FaizalLife and Other Inconveniences by Kristan HigginsThe Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn BarnesHer Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins
The Good Ones by Jenn McKinlayLittle Dreamers by Vashti HarrisonField Notes on Love by Jennifer E. SmithLittle White Lies by Jennifer Lynn BarnesRed, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
New Kid by Jerry CraftDragon Pearl by Yoon Ha LeeThe Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle ClaytonThe Detective's Assistant by Kate HanniganThe Accidental Beauty Queen by Teri Wilson
Waiting for Tom Hanks by Kerry WinfreyBlack Canary by Meg CabotThe Queen's Secret by Jessica Day George

What have been your favorite reads so far this year?


8 comments:

iloveheartlandX said...

My favourite reads so far this year have been: To Kill A Kingdom, Becoming, King of Fools, Enchantee & Modern Women: 52 Pioneers.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/11/top-ten-tuesday-215/

Lydia said...

What a lovely list!

My TTT.

Barb said...

I see quite a few on here I want to read. I think some of my faves so far have been the Kate Daniels series as I'm reading one each month and really enjoying them. I also really loved "A Dog Called Jack."

Theaterwriter said...

I love your take on this topic! I have a few of those books on my tbr. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2019/06/top-ten-tuesday-unpopular-bookish.html

Heather @ Young at Heart Reader said...

I loved A Curse so Dark and Lonely! There are few of these that are on my TBR right now, so I'm glad to hear they're good :)

My TTT: https://youngatheartreader.blog/2019/06/11/top-ten-tuesday-unpopular-bookish-opinions/

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

LOVED A Curse So Dark and Lonely. I just picked up Red, White and Blue from the library, so I'll be listening to that next.

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

Brooke Lorren said...

The only book I've read on that list so far was Kingdom of Ash. I liked it, but it was a little long. It's hard to pick a favorite. Four Dead Queens? Six of Crows Duology? When Dimple Met Rishi? Not sure.

Ali @ Ali's Books said...

I have read several of these authors but not any of these specific books yet. I started rereading the Throne of Glass before I get to the final 2 books I hadn't read yet.