Friday, June 7, 2019

BEA Books Part 2

Last week I was at BEA for three days. Here are some of the books I picked up. Most of these will be used for summer reading prizes. Many of these I will order for the library. Some of these you'll see being talked about here on the blog because they look really good and I'm excited to read them.

Yesterday I shared the YA and Middle Grade and Graphic Novels, today I'll share the kids and adult books.

Kids:
I really loved Maiden and Princess.
I'm so looking forward to more Bruce books, my patrons at the library love them too.

These look cute.

I'm a sucker for Christmas books, looking forward to reading these!

These look cute. I'm also a sucker for dog books. 

Adult:
I can't wait to read these. And that cover for the Princess Plan is stunning!

I grabbed these for the library, I know readers who will be thrilled!

No comments: