Monday, December 16, 2013

Review: Merry and Bright



Three short stories about finding Mr. Right.
Maggie - a super smart chemist is working on something that could change the world if it works. Her sister wants a crazy Christmas gift - for Maggie to date a very different sort of man - instead of the nerdy guys she usually dates. Maggie can't help but consider Jacob might be just the thing....

Hope was foolish to ask her stepbrother for a loan. She has big plans for her B and B, but this year's financials haven't worked out. The loan  deadline is fast approaching. Just as she's trying to figure out her next step, he sends his accountant to her doorstep, in the middle of a storm. Now he accountant's stranded and he might be able to help - if only she'd let him.

Cami always needs to be in motion - she liked that kind of control. But she could also use some fun this holiday season. Could her new boss her the answer?
My Thoughts: Three fun romantic tales for the holiday that warm the heart. I really love Jill Shalvis and my only complaint is I wish these stories could have been books. I have a hard time reading short stories because I always want them to be longer and this book is no different. Each of the female characters were vastly different - yet they were all strong women who were all heavily invested in their work, which I admired.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library

No comments: