Friday, December 6, 2013

Holiday Movies

Are you like me and watch the same Christmas movies every year? There's just something about Christmas that makes me want to snuggle up on the coach and watch a movie. For me, it's not the holiday season without seeing a few favorites:

You've Got Mail: Love this movie even through it's not really a Christmas movie.

Sound of Music: Yes I'm planning to watch the new one, probably tonight. I hope it's good, but I'm not sure how I feel about a remake as I love the original. There are just some things that can't be done again.


White Christmas: I've loved this movie since I was a kid. I sometimes watch it in July...

Love Actually:  I can't believe it's been out for 10 years. The perfect movie.

Others: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Die Hard are all welcome.

I've also been watching some movies on the Hallmark Channel. I enjoyed Farewell Mr. Kringle and loved Fir Crazy.

What about you? Are you a holiday movie watcher?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

My mom and I always watch Holiday movies together! We love them! You've Got Mail is a particular favorite. :) Also, While You Were Sleeping is one we love to watch! And pretty much any Hallmark movie! We also enjoyed the Lifetime movie about the librarian trying to save her library, I don't remember the name now, though. And I'm sure we'll watch more Christmas movies before Christmas! :)

Unknown said...

E.T. on Thanksgiving. A Christmas Story at Christmas.

Unknown said...

My favorite Christmas movie since I was a very small child: Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol.