Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Books I'm Dying to Read

Here are a few books coming out in May that I CAN'T WAIT to read!











So Much Closer: LOVED Waiting for You and liked Something Like Fate! Goodreads
Corsets & Clockwork: A good way for me to start reading Steampunk, plus is has some awesome authors in the lineup. GoodReads
The Daughters Take the Stage: LOVE this series! GoodReads













Royal Treatment: LOVED Princess for Hire, can't wait to see what Demi does next! GoodReads
Magnolia League: Sounds SO good. Goodreads
Shift: Really liked Shade, can't wait to find out what happens next. GoodReads












Summer of Firsts and Lasts: Sounds like the perfect summer book GoodReads
Throne of Fire: Enjoyed the Red Pyramid - interested to find out more. GoodReads
Bite Club: I Love this series. I need to catch up on Ghost Town first. GoodReads











Are You Going to Kiss Me Now: Sounds extraordinarily fun. GoodReads
Five 4ths of July: An historical fiction set in Revolutionary Times. I've always loved reading about this era. GoodReads
Friendship that Changed the World: Two amazing women who changed history. I can't wait to read their story. GoodReads













A-Circuit:I love horse books - this one looks like a cross between Canterwood Crest and Gossip Girl GoodReads
Girl in Steel: I LOVE this cover - it looks so good!! GoodReads
Warlock: I LOVE this series. I can't wait to see what happens to Sophie. GoodReads












Beauty Queens:This one sounds very funny. GoodReads
Ruby Red: I've heard awesome things about this book. GoodReads
What Happened to Goodbye: I ADORE Sarah Dessen. GoodReads

1 comment:

geekgirl said...

Thanks for making up such a great list! I didn't know about a few of these and I've added them to my to-be-read list.

Happy Reading!

-geekgirl