Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reviews from Norwich Teens pt. 3

The Fire of Ares by Michael Ford
10 stars
It's a book with lots of adventures.
~ Steven age 10



The Secret Identity of Devon Delaney by Lauren Barnholdt
10 stars
It was great to have a book I could relate to since it was about popularity in middle school.
~ Natalie age 13


Unicorns of Balinor book 1: by Mary Stenton
9 stars
The book was very good and had two of my favorite things: magic and horses.
~ Natalie age 13

Dark Flame: Alyson Noel
6 stars
It was good, but not as good as the others in the series
~ Julia age 13

Reality Check by Pete Abrahams
10 Stars
During the story there were many clues to dining Clea that Cody used. I like that the author had a beginning story to introduce the characters and I like all the twists in the story.
~ Stasia age 17

The Complete History of Why I Hate Her by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
8 Stars
I like the book - it was interesting and creative. I also liked the plot.
~ Claudine age 14

Killer Pizza by Greg Taylor
10 Stars
It's so cool and you always want to keep reading and can't stop!
~ Luis age 12

Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
8 stars
This is a story I've never head. A lot of stories plots are the same, but not this one,
~ Rene age 14

Spring Fling by Sabrina James
10 Stars
It is funny and entertaining. I love the ending.
~ Rene age 14

1 comment: