Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mysteries I'm waiting to read

I haven't read any mysteries this week, but here's a list of one I'm really anxious to read:


Out Now:

I really love this series (#8) and there's a new twist to this one.
Add to Goodreads

Number 3 in this series - close to where I live and very entertaining
Add to Goodreads

The 3rd book in stamping mystery - I love playing around with stamps and making cards
Add to Goodreads

While I hate coffee and anything coffee flavored, I love reading about this coffee shop - the 9th in the coffee shop series.
Add to Goodreads
I met the author once at a conference - in Boston I believe. Then I started the first in the series and now I'm hooked.

Upcoming:

Love this author for her Stephanie Plum series
Add to Goodreads


Georgie is a member of the Royal family - distantly and without any income.
Add to Goodreads

Ice cream mystery = awesome
Add to Goodreads

Pizza mystery = yummy!
Add to Goodreads

Christmas murder - I love Christmas books
Add to Goodreads

Art forging and a little bit of history - I love Art History.
Add to Goodreads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.