Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Switching Places

This week's topic is about switching places with a character - for a day. There are SO many worlds I'd like to visit and so many characters I'd like to befriend. This is going to be a hard one.

When I started this, I realized it's a combination of places I'd like to visit, jobs I'd like, and talents I'd like to have. 


The Once and Future Geek by Mari Mancusi
I'd love to see Camelot

The Good Ones by Jenn McKinlay
I'd love to own a romance book store

Lizzy Legend by Matthew Ross Smith
I'd love to be able to not miss a basketball shot
Friday Night Stage Lights by Rachele Alpine
I'd love to be able to dance ballet 

Love à la Mode
I'd like to take a pastry class in Pairs

Christmas Camp
Christmas Camp would be right up my alley! I love Christmas. 

Alaskan Holiday
I would love to travel to Alaska

The Great Shelby Holmes and the Coldest Case (The Great Shelby Holmes, #3)
I'd like to take a figure skating class.

Royal Crown (From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess, #4)
I'd love to spend some time in Genovia with Olivia and Mia.

Love Scene, Take Two
It would be fun to spend a day on a movie set - maybe as an extra with no lines.


2 comments:

Lydia said...

Taking a pastry class in Paris would be amazing.

My Top Ten Tuesday post.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I like your spin on the topic. I’ve been to Alaska, and I’d love to go back. The other stuff sounds fun, too. Especially baking in Paris.

Aj @ Read All The Things!