Saturday, March 23, 2019

Middle Grade Review: Lizzy Legend

Lizzy Legend










Lizzy's the best basketball player in her grade; she takes after her father. She's always working on her skills. When she finally makes the boy's team, she proud of herself.

But one day she answers a strange call. At first she thinks it's just another bill collector, but it turns out Lizzy's given a wish. She wishes never to miss a basketball shot again. Nothing but net - every single time.

That's when everything changes...
My Thoughts: I enjoyed this book - I'm always interested in sports books, especially ones with girl main characters. I enjoyed how Lizzy made her way to the top. I loved her relationship with Toby, he added some humor to the story. I liked Lizzy's attitude - even though every shot would go in, she still worked on her skills. I liked the format of the book - interviews mixed in with the story. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your sporty readers.

No comments: