Monday, February 22, 2016

Review: Neverseen

 * Book 4 in the Keeper of the Lost Cities series *
With her world in upheaval, Sophie and her friends chose to leave home to finally figure out some answers. As they start to settle into their new lives, bigger problems come into light.

Their world is in grave danger and the secrets they uncover leave them questioning who to trust. One wrong step could bring the destruction of everything they know.

But Sophie and her friends aren't about to back down.
My Thoughts: God I LOVE this series. I love how Sophie and her friends taken matters into their own hands. I love how they stick together and leave no one behind. I like how each of them has their own set of talents and contributes to the cause. 

I love their out of the box thinking. And the crazy plans they make that no one would ever really imagine working, but somehow they work.

I really like their new friends from the alternative school and how that school changed in during the book. 

I love the relationships, the plot twists, the danger, the action, and how one wrong move could change everything.

My mind reels at the betrayal! Plus that ending threw me for a loop, and I hope it all works out the way I think it might. I simply can't wait for the next book in the series. 

Cover Thoughts:
Source: My Library
Final Thoughts: If you're a fantasy fan, get these books immediately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll add it to my list of awesome middlegrade books to check out. It is so rare I read younger than YA, but it does help break up my TBR every once in a while :)

Jessica said...

Ahh, yay that you loved this book, too! Every book in this series just gets better, and I'm looking forward to the next book a lot! Esp. after that ending! (It's probably my most anticipated book right now!) :)