Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Books I'm Dying to Read: August Edition


Books I can't wait to get my hands on:

Murder in the Paperback ParlorFudging the BooksBetter Homes and Corpses (Hamptons Home & Garden Mystery)
Murder in the Paperback Parlor: I really enjoyed the first book of the series - so looking forward to more.
Fudging the Books: the 4th book in series that features pirate week in the small town of Crystal Cove
Better Homes and Corpses: First in a new series in a decorating mystery

Never Always SometimesFrom Where I Watch You
Never Always Sometimes: After years of following the never rules, BFFs will attempt to break them all  
From Where I Watch You: Kara wants to escape the world where her family tore everything apart. Baking might be the answer. But someone watching her doesn't want to let her go. 

Eighth Grade Is Making Me Sick: Ginny Davis's Year In Stuff
Eight Grade is Making Me Sick: New from Jennifer L Holm - in a part scrapbook and part graphic novel

Goodbye StrangerThe Boy Most Likely To
Goodbye Stranger: Three friends hope to tackle 7th grade - together
The Most Most Likely To: I love her books, can't wait to read this companion to My Life Next Door (which I loved)

Chasing SecretsThe Galaxy Pirates: Hunt for the Pyxis
Chasing Secrets: A medical mystery in San Francisco during the Gilded Age
Galaxy Pirates: First in a new trilogy of Pirates!

Con AcademyTrouble is a Friend of Mine
Con Academy: What happens when you meet a fellow con artists? The biggest con ever...
Trouble is a Friend of Mine: Her new hometown just might grown on her...

I Will Chomp You!The Day the Crayons Came Home
I Will Chomp You!: Sounds super fun as a monster protects his cakes from the reader
The Day the Crayons Came Home: Another Crayon book!!!

The Lure of the Moonflower (Pink Carnation #12)Maid of Wonder (Maids of Honor #3)
Lure of the Moonflower: The last of the Pink Carnation series - fantastic spy/romance series
Maid of Wonder: The third book in the companion series set in Elizabethan England with spy ladies-in-waiting - featuring psychic skills.

The Veil (Devil's Isle, #1)Malice at the Palace (Royal Spyness #9)
The Veil: A new series from Chloe Neill with supernatural powers and a deadly secret
Malice at the Palace: The latest mystery featuring Lady Georgiana on assignment for the Queen.

The Dead HouseLegacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1)

Dead House: Mixed media thriller
Legacy of Kings: a new high fantasy series with Alexander the Great

If You Only Knew
If You Only Knew:  the new Kristan Higgins book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing new cozy mysteries. I added the first in the new series, Hamptons Home & Gardens Mystery. I loved Rhys Bowen's first in series with Georgia, I really need to pick it back up again. I want to read Veil and have Legacy of Kings for review. It seems like we share some similar reading prefs.

holdenj said...

Lots of good titles for the end of summer. I've been looking forward to several of them as well, the Stead in particular.

anthea said...

So many amazing books!

- YA Book Space