Friday, February 18, 2011

Ten Things: Literary Crushes


The best books for me are when I become the character - and that means falling for the guy. So here' s another hard list to make, my top literary crushes.

Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables
Harry Potter
Ranger from Stephanie Plum series
Valek from The Study Series
Michael Moscovitz from the Princess Dairies
Nash from Waiting for You
Jon Snow from a Song of Ice and Fire
Po from Graceling
Alex Rider

I know I could go on and on at length about several others, but who are some of your crushes that I missed?



4 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG. Ian from "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer...Tucker Shaw from "Unearthly" by Cynthia Hand...

Tere Kirkland said...

I admit, I have a weird thing for Capt. Will Lawrence. Or maybe it's just his dragon, Temeraire, that I like so much. Love the His Majesty's Dragon books.

And right now I have a serious thing for Luc Cain, from Lisa Desrochers'Personal Demons.

Love these posts! :)

Marie Rearden said...

Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. Though I fall for the bad boy over and over (hello Luc Cain), Peeta won me over from the start.

You might like my blog post http://marierearden.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-heart-belongs-to-boy-with-bread.html. It's about literary crushes and Peeta. :)

Nice post!

Marie

Danielle said...

Hi Jen - I work with Jessica and read your blog sometimes...In response to this though-my big crush would be for Roarke in the "In Death" series by J.D. Robb as well as Jaime in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon!