Friday, February 25, 2022

Book List: Camps


While my library isn't doing the summer reading program theme of camp, I thought it would be fun to take a look at some camp books.

Pictured:
Camp by Kayla Miller (Not my favorite in the series)
LumberJanes series by Noelle Stevenson
Chiggers by Hope Larson
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
Just a Boy and a Girl in a Little Canoe by Sarah Mlynowski (Reviewed for SLJ)
Honor Girl by Maggie Thrash
Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
You Have a Match by Emma Lord
Five Summers by Una LaMarche 



Not Pictured:
Camp by L.C. Rosen
No Place Like Here by Christina June
Nothing Happened by Molly Horton Booth
Hope and Other Punch Lines by Julie Buxbaum
Mother-Daughter Book Camp by Heather Vogel Fredrick
Season of You and Me by Robin Constantine 
Being Sloan Jacob by Lauren Morrill
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
Wildfire by Rodman Philbrick
Secrets of Camp Whatever by Chris Grine

Children's Books
Secret Cookie Club by Martha Freeman



And my childhood favorite:

1 comment:

PJ Sharon said...

Great list! Thanks for posting. I've had an idea brewing for a while to write a book (or series) about a "rehab" type camp for troubled teens. Have you read any books with that theme? I don't want to be redundant, lol.