Friday, August 27, 2021

Book Lists: YA Historical


Yesterday I talked about the reasons I enjoyed Sixteen Scandals.

I'm a sucker for a good historical fiction. I'm partial to the Regency Era novel - in both YA and Adult. I also love WWII books - but mostly in adult. I don't really like reading historical fiction past WWII. 


Here are some favorites:

Book List:
Sixteen Scandals by Sophie Jordan
The Season by Sarah MacLean

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbsotson
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot

Not Pictured:
Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee
La Petite Four by Regina Scott
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
Love, Lies, and Spies by Cindy Anstey
In the Shadow of the Lamp by Suzanne Dunlap
Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
 

What are you favorite YA Historical Fiction Books?
Do you have a favorite historical era?

No comments: