Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Secondary Characters

 This week's topic is all about secondary characters who need their own books. There are a LOT of these! Hopefully the secondary characters make the book so much better. And they deserve their own happy endings!


Olympia's story is required!


I want to read more in this family - maybe even the evil Jos

Would be fun to read books about the other brothers


Another night in this awesome setting would be amazing

More in this world - ASAP!

More with the romance bookstore

I'm sure there are others, but it's hard to remember them. What books are on your list?

5 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I have lots of favorite secondary characters, especially those in books in a series I read like No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency.

Lydia said...

I really need to read Pumpkin Heads sometime!

Pam said...

Great list! I haven't read any of these books.

I twisted the topic some, as I have trouble remembering secondary characters.

When you get the chance, I hope you stop by my post: https://readbakecreate.com/10-books-that-deserve-more-love/

Susan said...

I haven't read any of these, but I definitely feel you on wanting more page time for your favorite minor characters. A lot of times, they're more interesting/entertaining than the main ones!

Happy TTT!

Lectrice Vorace said...

Cool picks. Real Men Knit looks interesting!