Friday, August 6, 2021

Review: How Not to Mess with a Millionaire

 


* First in a new series *

Zoe's life is a mess - so she decides to escape for a little while. What better place to escape to than Italy? Unfortunately, it seems the house she's rented is otherwise occupied. The owner's grandson stopped in for a visit not knowing the house was rented.

The house is so big, they reluctantly agree to share it. But they secretly passive aggressively attempt to be so annoying the other will leave early. It's clear that neither of them will break and they become a united front when a small pig enter their lives. 

Will this change spark a difference in their relationship?
My Thoughts: Another winner from Regina Kyle. I loved the banter between Zoe and Dante - especially when they were trying to get each other to leave the house. Of course, Houdini the pig was adorable. He stole scenes in the book for sure. Lots of laughs and tension in this book.  I enjoyed how grief was handled in Dante's case. I loved spending time in Italy - the setting was magical. So looking forward to the next book in the series. I couldn't put this book down - it was just what I needed. Regina's books never fail to make me smile. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: Purchased 
Library Recommendation: Perfect choice for your romance collection.

* I'm friends with the author.

No comments: