Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Christmas Songs

 This week is a holiday freebie. I'm talking about my favorite Christmas songs. I love a song that tells a good story. In creating this list, I realize that several of my favorite songs are sad. I'm not sure what that says about me...


Christmas Tree Farm

Christmases When You Were Mine

Last Christmas

White Christmas

Blue Christmas

All I Want For Christmas is You

Wrapped in Red

Underneath the Tree

Santa Tell Me

Christmas is ALL Around


Bonus:  These are Childhood Favorites

Pretty Paper

Old Toy Trains

The Marvelous Toy

6 comments:

Lydia said...

I talked about Christmas/holiday songs this week, too!

My post.

iloveheartlandX said...

I love a lot of these songs too, great choices!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/08/top-ten-tuesday-293/

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

These are all great songs. I need to listen to that Christmas Tree Farm one. I forgot about it this year.

Christine @ Captivated Reading said...

So, some of these, I've never heard before. I'm going to have to look some of them up! I love your list! You have some great festive songs on here!

Susan said...

There are a lot of sad Christmas songs, aren't there? I guess that makes sense as the holidays are a time of great emotion and sometimes those emotions are sad ones :( My favorite ones are happy, although I do like "Blue Christmas."

Happy TTT!

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

My favorite Christmas songs are the funny ones. I do love “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” though.

Aj @ Read All The Things!