Friday, December 18, 2020

Review: 10 Things I Hate About Pinky

 

Pinky is tired of family thinking she makes poor choices. Just once she would like their approval - the way they approve of Dolly. When a fire breaks out on their shared summer property, Pinky's mom immediately suspects her. It's just one more fight in a long line of arguments. Pinky denies the accusation and than accidentally blurts out that she would be in the barn with a boy because she has the perfect boyfriend - even one that her mother would approve.

With her mother's interest peaked, Pinky scrambles to find a boyfriend. She knows the perfect candidate - and his summer plans just happen to have fallen through. Even though they're not really friends, together they form an agreement to spend the summer together fake dating.

But the more time they spend together, the more Pinky and Samir begin to understand each other. Even though they drive each other crazy, could it  be for the best?
My Thoughts: I'm sad this is the last book set in the Dimpleverse. I have loved these books. I was so happy to read about Pinky and Samir. I loved how passionate Pinky is about - well, everything. I loved Drama Queen and the butterfly park. I loved the banter between Pinky and Samir (one of my favorite tropes is enemies to lovers). I love how the two of them balanced each other out. The ending was great. Another fantastic chapter to this trilogy. 

Cover Thoughts: Perfect
Source: My Library 
Library Recommendation: A must have trilogy for your school and public library.

No comments: