Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Picture Book Wednesday: Louis

 


Louis isn't sure he wants to stay with the boy who loves him. Louis has been through A LOT and he's had enough. He's ready to leave...but maybe after he eats a cupcake.

A funny story about a bear who's life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but is still full of love. Louis is determined to leave - until he's not. A very cute and funny story about a bear's who's loved. I really enjoyed this story.

 I imagine this is sometimes how my dogs feel when I cover them with too many kisses, make them sit for a photoshoot, or try to dress them up. But then there's always walkies, cookies, and doggie ice cream. That goes a long way.

Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your school and public libraries.

2 comments:

Christine @ Captivated Reading said...

This sounds really cute! My kids would've loved this when they were little!

Jessica said...

This Picture Book sounds cute, I hadn't heard of it before! *Adds to Goodreads* :)