Saturday, June 13, 2020

Picture Book Review: Hike

Hike

I'm a big fan of hiking and so I loved this almost wordless picture book.

It's about a father and a child getting up, going for a hike, planting a tree, and coming back to capture the moments. It's sweet, full of the wonder of nature, and all about adventure. The illustrations are amazing. A beautiful story that's begging to be shared.

I love that more and more picture books are talking about nature, camping, and hiking.

I did a hiking storytime at the library this week. Here's a picture from it. 


I've talked about my hiking vacations a few times on the blog before. If you've missed them - here are a few pictures from Acadia National Park and one for Bryce National Park and Zion, and one for the Grand Canyon.

Are you a fan of hiking? Do you have a favorite hiking spot?

No comments: