Thursday, June 18, 2020

Romance Review: Blitzed

Blitzed (Playbook, #3)
* Book 3 in the Playbook series *
Brynn's been around the Lady Mustangs enough to become friends with several of the women. It helps that they and some of the team players frequent her bar - including Maxwell.

Brynn's been crushing on him for a while - until one night his anger destroyed part of her bar. Of course he paid for the damages without being asked. But Brynn's no longer interested.

Maxwell comes to apologize. He can't tell her the details, but he's more sorry than she'll ever know. He's been wanting to date Brynn for months. He realizes this changes everything, but he'll do what it takes to win back her trust, her friendship, and maybe her heart.
My Thoughts: I love this series. I didn't want to put this book down. And I want to hang out with at Hers and grab a drink. Also I love the Lady Mustangs. I love the friendship in this series and how the women support each other. I love the moments at the game where the kids run wild and the women talk, but everyone comes together to watch football. I loved Maxwell and his slow approach, his banter, and his manners. I love how Brynn hooked him on Parks and Rec. Another great addition to this series and I'm already eagerly awaiting the next installment. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: A must have series for your public library's romance collection.

No comments: