Thursday, April 30, 2020

Review: Flatshare

The Flatshare
Tiffy needs to leave her ex-boyfriend's flat immediately. But she doesn't have a lot of options. She loves her job in publishing, but it pays next to nothing. So when she spies an add for sharing a flat, it seems like it might be the best she can afford.

She'd be sharing a flat with Leon, who works the night shifts at a local hospice care center. He would take the flat during the day and she would have the flat nights and weekends.

When Leon's running late, he sends his girlfriend to meet Tiffy. In fact, it's several months before Tiffy and Leon ever meet in person. And that's only after they've been communicating through notes for months.
My Thoughts: My boss told me to pic this book up ages ago because it was really good. And she was right. I really enjoyed it. I loved reading the notes between Leon and Tiffy. I enjoyed the moments between them after they finally met. I felt terrible for Tiffy as she discovered the horrors of her ex-boyfriends and the lengths he would go to keep her around. I really liked Richie. There were so many reasons to like this book, I'm so glad I read it. I'm looking forward to the author's next book.

Cover Thoughts: I'll admit that I've put off reading this book because of the cover. But I really enjoyed the book.

The Flatshare

I like this cover SO much better!

Library Recommendation: A great book for your romance collection.

1 comment:

Christine @ Captivated Reading said...

I'm listening to this one on Scribd right now! So far, so good!