Monday, April 27, 2020

Review: Flashback

Flashback (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #7)* Book 7 in the Keeper of the Lost Cities series *

Sophie gets herself into trouble - which lands her and Fitz in the hospital for weeks. Sophie's fed up always playing Defense and always being several steps behind the Neverseen. She wants to train a soon as she's able to. She wants to go on the offensive and earn a victory...or two.
My Thoughts: I fell behind in this series, but I'm determined to catch up before November. I loved Sophie's determination to start thinking outside the box and not to always be on the defensive. Of course, I loved the moments of friendship and catching up with favorite characters. I love how everyone is coming together to fight the common enemy. I really enjoyed Ro and Keefe's banter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Cover Thoughts: Love the throwing star
Source: Purchased at a book event (Signed)
Library Recommendation: This book series is a must have for school and public libraries.

No comments: