Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorites of 2019

This week's topic is favorite reads of 2019. And I have A LOT of favorites (to no one's surprise). However, in the twitterverse - library folk create their top ten books of the year under #libfaves - so I did actually chose just 10...

There's a first time for everything right?


Tweet CuteThe Good Ones (Happily Ever After #1)There's Something About Sweetie (Dimple and Rishi, #2)We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya, #1)Illegal
New KidBrazen and the Beast (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #2)Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7)Red, White & Royal BlueMaybe He Just Likes You


2 comments:

Lydia said...

Red, White, & Royal Blue has been on so many lists this week.

My TTT.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Red, White & Royal Blue seems to be on everybody’s list. I’m going to read that book so I can see what the hype is about.

Aj @ Read All The Things!