Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas Book Review: Sugar Plum Seduction


36565674. sx318
The worst thing for single father Gunnar is telling his daughter no. She's excited to try out for the Nutcracker at her dance school, but the auditions and the practices will wreck havoc on his schedule. When the dance teacher offers to help out, he can't disappoint his daughter.

However, Norah awakens feelings in him that he feels guilt for having. Cancer took his wife from him and he's not sure he's ready to move on. But fate has a different idea...
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this novella. I love this trope - the single father with a very cute daughter. I enjoyed the banter between Gunnar and his friend and co-worker Sean. I loved reading about the Nutcracker. Funny, sweet, and sexy - I read this novella in one sitting. If you're a Hallmark movie watcher, you'll want to read this book!

Source: Won in a contest

Fun Fact: The author (a friend of mine) was an extra in a Hallmark channel movie Holiday For Heroes. She in the barn scene at the end. You can glimpse her face on the far left

No comments: